Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Introduction


Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alyse, and I met Mark through a job we both shared at Arclight back in 2008. He approached me about this blog a few weeks ago and I jumped at the chance. I no longer live in the LA area, moved back to my hometown in Nebraska in 2009, but I am excited to share my work and welcome constructive criticism. I went to University of Nebraska Kearney from 2003 to 2007, but did not graduate, majored in art, but lost a lot of passion when it became work instead of fun. I like to keep art as a side project, painting for myself and not for a job, otherwise all the pleasure gets drained out of it. I enjoy painting ceramics, and my favorite medium is pen with watercolor, for a comic book effect. So please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Thank you.











No comments: